We have a number of restrictions for entrance into the festival:
Last entrance to the festival site is at 19:30 on both days. No re-admittance is allowed once you have left the festival site. Curfew is at 23:00.
Do obey the laws of the land. Drugs are no more legal at a festival than in the outside world. The promoters of Field Day are working with the Metropolitan Police and local authorities to make this a safe, crime-free event.
Please do not bring drugs or weapons to Brockwell Park.
You should expect to be searched at the entrance to the Field Day, and anyone found with illegal substances or materials will be passed directly to the police. Anyone found in possession of drugs or weapons at the event will be ejected from the site and not permitted to re-enter. The Met Police remind festival-goers that an arrest for drugs or weapons will have far-reaching consequences, potentially impacting your job and other parts of your life. Don’t bring drugs or weapons to this event.
Legal highs are not permitted at the event. Any person found with legal highs on entry will have them confiscated before they are allowed to gain admission. Any person found with legal highs inside the event will have them confiscated and may be ejected.
Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property. Tickets are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold or offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed of. We reserve the right to cancel without refund any Tickets issued to a Ticket Holder whom we believe plans to offer a Ticket for resale otherwise than in accordance with these Conditions.
The organisers will provide non-judgemental medical care and welfare support to any individuals requiring it.
Field Day is a 17+ event. 17 year olds must be accompanied by an adult (18+), with a maximum of four to every responsible adult.
No food or drink is allowed to be brought onto the site (including sealed bottles of water).
Please arrive in plenty of time and be patient if there are queues. Do not bring any large bags or rucksacks with you, and only bring a bag if it is absolutely essential. In the unlikely event you see something that concerns you tell security or police immediately.
The following items are allow allowed to be brought into the event:
– No food or drink (including sealed bottles of water of any size). Empty bottles are allowed, and can be filled at any of the free drinking water tap stands on site.
– No large bags or backpacks (small bags up to A4 in size are permitted).
– No controlled substances (including psychoactive substances).
– No glass.
– No cans or metal containers.
– No spray cans, gas canisters or compressed gas in any container.
– No liquid or sunscreen bottles bigger than 35cl
– No fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, Chinese lanterns, camping stoves, cooking apparatus or generators.
– No explosives, firearms, knives, blades or replica weapons of any sort.
– No large golf umbrellas, tents, tools, camping sticks, chairs, gazebos, parasols, sports equipment, flags, banners or other furniture.
– No megaphones, amplification equipment, klaxons or air horns.
– No bikes.
– No dogs or pets, with the exception of assistance dogs.
The management reserve the right to search all persons and personal property.
LEAVING THE FESTIVAL
We are committed to being good neighbours to the local residents in the area, even more so this being our first year at Brockwell Park. Please respect their homes and property by leaving promptly, carefully disposing of your rubbish, using the toilets provided inside the festival, and being mindful of minimising noise and disruption as you leave.